Get in touch:
E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org – Library Help
Telephone: 01723 357277
Check your Library account
Monday and Friday: 8:00 a.m. to midnight.
Saturday and Sunday: 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Monday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
24th December: 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
25th December to 4th January: Closed.
Please check for full details of our opening times.
- Readinglists@Hull gives online access to your module reading lists. Please check regularly as lists are still being added.
- LibGuides bring together quality academic information in your subject area plus tips on how to plan and do research.
- Summon allows you to search across the majority of our electronic resources.
- The default Library catalogue is Blacklight. However, the ‘classic’ Library catalogue is still available.
- Get books from Hull via the intersite transfer service. Deliveries are made three times a week: Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Use the Inter-Library Loans (Document Supply) service to access items beyond The University of Hull’s collections.
- The Library website is aimed mainly at students and staff on the Hull Campus. Please check Pocket Campus for Scarborough services and information, or ask at Campus Connect.