Get in touch:
E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org – Library Help
Telephone: 01723 357277
Check your Library account
Opening times (semester only):
Monday to Friday 08:00am – midnight
Saturday and Sunday 10:00am – 10:00pm
Please check for details of our opening times out of semester.
- Readinglists@Hull gives online access to your module reading lists. Please check regularly as lists are still being added.
- LibGuides bring together quality academic information in your subject area plus tips on how to plan and do research.
- Summon allows you to search across the majority of our electronic resources.
- The Library catalogue has changed and Blacklight is now the default interface. However, the ‘classic’ Library catalogue is still available.
- Get books from Hull via the intersite transfer service. Deliveries are made three times a week: Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Use the Inter-Library Loans (Document Supply) service to access items beyond The University of Hull’s collections.
- The Library website is aimed mainly at students and staff on the Hull Campus. Please check Pocket Campus for Scarborough services and information, or ask at Campus Connect.
Do you have 2 minutes to tell us what you think of the Library catalogue and other systems? Please complete this brief library survey.