Get in touch:
E-mail:email@example.com – Library Help
Telephone: 01723 357277
Check your Library account
Opening times (semester only)
Monday to Friday 08:00am – midnight
Saturday and Sunday 10:00am – 10:00pm
Please check for details of our opening times out of semester.
- Readinglists@Hull gives online access to your module reading lists. Please check regularly as lists are still being added.
- LibGuides bring together quality academic information in your subject area plus tips on how to plan and do research.
- Summon allows you to search across the majority of our electronic resources.
- The Library catalogue has changed and Blacklight is now the default interface. However, the ‘classic’ Library catalogue is still available.
- Get books from Hull via the intersite transfer service. Deliveries are made three times a week: Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Use the Inter-Library Loans (Document Supply) service to access items beyond The University of Hull’s collections.
- The Library website is aimed mainly at students and staff on the Hull Campus. Please check Pocket Campus for Scarborough services and information, or ask at Campus Connect.