Get in touch:
E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org – Library Help
Telephone: 01723 357277
Check your Library account
Monday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed.
Monday, 31st August: Closed.
Tuesday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Monday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 9.00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Please check for full details of our opening times.
Alternative learning spaces are available in the Worsley building throughout the week from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Click here for library services that are available 24/7.
- Readinglists@Hull gives online access to your module reading lists. Please check regularly as lists are still being added.
- LibGuides bring together quality academic information in your subject area plus tips on how to plan and do research.
- Summon allows you to search across the majority of our electronic resources.
- Search the Library catalogue at libsearch.hull.ac.uk. For those that prefer, the ‘classic catalogue’ is still available.
- Get books from Hull via the intersite transfer service. Deliveries are made three times a week: Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Use the Inter-Library Loans (Document Supply) service to access items beyond The University of Hull’s collections.
- The Library website is aimed mainly at students and staff on the Hull Campus. Please check Pocket Campus for Scarborough services and information, or ask at Campus Connect.
The University of Hull grants library membership to a number of categories of readers beyond its own staff and students. To apply and for further information please visit the Campus Connect desk in the Keith Donaldson Library or go to http://libguides.hull.ac.uk/KDLassociatereaders.