Get in touch:
E-mail:email@example.com – Library Help
Telephone: 01723 357277
Check your Library account
Monday to Friday: 8:00 a.m. to midnight
Saturday and Sunday: 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Please check for full details of our opening times.
- Readinglists@Hull gives online access to your module reading lists. Please check regularly as lists are still being added.
- LibGuides bring together quality academic information in your subject area plus tips on how to plan and do research.
- Summon allows you to search across the majority of our electronic resources.
- Search the Library catalogue at libsearch.hull.ac.uk. For those that prefer, the ‘classic catalogue’ is still available.
- Get books from Hull via the intersite transfer service. Deliveries are made three times a week: Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Use the Inter-Library Loans (Document Supply) service to access items beyond The University of Hull’s collections.
- The Library website is aimed mainly at students and staff on the Hull Campus. Please check Pocket Campus for Scarborough services and information, or ask at Campus Connect.