Get in touch:
E-mail:email@example.com – Library Help
Telephone: 01723 357277
Check your Library account
During the summer vacation the Library is open Monday to Friday 8.30-17.00, during which time Campus Connect provides a full service.
- Readinglists@Hull gives online access to your module reading lists. Please check regularly as lists are still being added.
- LibGuides bring together quality academic information in your subject area plus tips on how to plan and do research.
- Summon allows you to search across the majority of our electronic resources.
- Search the Library catalogue at libsearch.hull.ac.uk. For those that prefer, the ‘classic catalogue’ is still available.
- Get books from Hull via the intersite transfer service. Deliveries are made three times a week: Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Use the Inter-Library Loans (Document Supply) service to access items beyond The University of Hull’s collections.
- The Library website is aimed mainly at students and staff on the Hull Campus. Please check Pocket Campus for Scarborough services and information, or ask at Campus Connect.
The University of Hull grants library membership to a number of categories of readers beyond its own staff and students. To apply and for further information please visit the Campus Connect desk in the Keith Donaldson Library or go to http://libguides.hull.ac.uk/KDLassociatereaders.